Monday, August 16, 2010

Yeah, yeah, screw you too

So, ummmm, I've been really busy. I, uh, have been doing lots of work and stuff. I've had some personal stuff going on. I mean why else would I not have blogged lately? It's not you, it's me. Oh now I remember, because it's too fucking hot to breathe, think, eat, sleep or otherwise function. Well there is that.

Seriously though, I have lived in Texas my whole 29 years and I swear to fucking Satan , this is one of the hottest summers I remember. My boss just moved here from Chicago and says her son is lonely and hasn't made any friends. She says she doesn't think there are any kids in her neighborhood. I told her that we texans basically hibernate in the summer and winter. This really equals our two seasons.

You would think that I would lose weight, seeing as how it's too hot to eat. But guess what? I drink my dinner instead. This usually consists of an alcoholic calorie ridden beverage, that while tasty, does not do wonders for my waist line.

So, I say all of this to excuse my inattention. I'll think of another excuse for this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment